We Invite anyone who shares a love of trains, or wants to learn more about them, to join our organization. Simply complete the membership application form and mail it with your dues payment, or hand it to one of the group’s members at one of our events. We look forward to seeing you!
Membership Application pdf file download
“Membership Application Form” and Dues Payment should be mailed to:
Denver Garden Railway Society
P.O. Box 9256
Denver, CO 80209
Contact Us by Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Member Advantages !!!
- New friends and association with people who enjoy Garden Railroads, and trains in general.
- Summer Tours –Open Homes Tours give members the opportunity to see and share their garden railroads with other members. You do not have to have or build your own garden railroad to participate in the summer tours.
- Club meetings, programs, and events are generally open to all members!
- Our Club Layout at the Colorado Railroad Museum offers members a place to run trains and enjoy the hobby. Qualified members in good standing may run their own trains on the club layout, or run select pieces of club equipment. Members in good standing also enjoy free general admission to the Colorado Railroad Museum.
- General Meetings provide interesting, entertaining, and educational Programs about all aspects of railroading. A social gathering, refreshments, a share and tell opportunity where members show their work.
- Clinics are offered through the year, where members share their talent, skill, and knowledge with other members.
- The club hosts Swap Meets twice per year where members buy, sell, and trade trains, rolling stock, buildings, structures, and accessories.
- Hospitality Committee – Coordinates a Summer Picnic at the Colorado Railroad Museum, an Annual Holiday Party gathering, and refreshments at meetings and clinics.
- Monthly Newsletters – provide general club information, calendar, and interesting articles each month to keep you informed about club events and garden railroads.
- Website – DenverGardenRailway.org provides club information, a Timetable of events and activities, and a photo gallery of members garden railroads.
- Club Library – contains a large number of DVD’s, Books, and Magazines, all about G Scale Railroading and Gardening, and are available to members at no charge.
- Shows and Exhibits – give members an opportunity to exhibit G Scale Railroads at local train shows, garden shows, and other public exhibits.
- National Conventions – The Denver Garden Railway Society has hosted many National Garden Railroad Conventions, bringing in vendors and garden railroaders from across the country and around the World to the Denver area.
The Denver Garden Railway Society is a non-profit corporation dedicated to the education, promotion and enjoyment of all aspects of garden railroading. The Denver Garden Railway Society and its board members offer club membership and activities in good faith. We are not responsible for any failures, errors and/or omissions, losses or damages, including consequential damages caused by the reliance on the statements on this website, in the club application, or any other club advertisement or document. A club such as this one is the result of the good will of members and volunteers who have no obligation or legal commitment to perform. When participating in Club Events or activities, you may be visiting private homes which are not handicap accessible. Garden railway locations may have steps and other challenges. Please understand that the outdoor nature of some club events cannot accommodate those with special requirements. By participating in Denver Garden Railway Membership, we ask you to please help us make this an enjoyable and great experience for all involved.